Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My little Vampires!!!


Here are some cute pictures of my little vampires.
I think Isabelle is most like Alice and Gavin is Emmett. They had fun running around the house screaming and saying "I vant to suck your blood, ha,ha,ha" You know like the count Dracula.
They are so cute.
I have been toying with the idea of NOT putting them in preschool next year. Up until about three days ago it was such a given that they would be going in the fall. Scott told me that it was time to decide so we could put the monies aside to pay for the tuition. I really started having second thoughts but told him that we would enroll them. But something made me change my mind.
I am going to keep them home for another year. I guess its because they are my last. Maybe I just want to soak it all in. They are growing up so fast and getting so independent. I am not going to get this experience again. At least not with my own little ones.
That saying is so true, the one that says we do not remember days, we remember moments. It is these little moments that make up our memories and our lives and I'm just not ready to miss it. No matter how hard it gets sometimes, or how many shampoo bottles get spilled in the underwear drawer, or how many times the little stinkers fill up a bucket full of dog doo doo and tell me they were just trying to pick up poop from the back yard. These are the moments and the memories and even now Im sitting here chuckling to myself at how proud they were when they brought me the pink bucket full of poop.

2 comments:

Mansell Six said...

I love it!! Those pictures are priceless! I agree with you! I'm going to do the same with Annie..hold on to them as long as I can... Because I'm watching Ali and wish I could turn her back to Annie's age!!

Jules said...

What a sweet post! I LOVE the pics of the little vampires! The pink bucket story is so funny!!!

My last one's first day of school ever was kindergarten. Knowing that these would be my last moments to savor having a little one home I couldn't send him to preschool either.