


So here are the pics of the slumber party. There was minimal girl drama, and I think everyone had fun. They stayed up till midnight! Isabelle was right in the middle of it too, being one of the girls.
Even though they all stayed up till 12:00 they were up bright and early at 6:00am! And they were in a room with no windows!
So after 8 "un-makeovers", 8 french manicures, 9 screaming, giggling girls then at least 20 trips up the stairs after lights out and a long night for me on the couch so I could keep one ear open, I lived through it. Although, I think it will be a while before I ever do that again. WHEW!
3 comments:
Looks like they all had a really fun time! I bet you won some serious "cool mom" points! :)
Allie, you are one brave mom...it looks like fun though!
You are so talented!! Look how cute those sleep masks are!! I am just giggling picturing Gavin wearing his!! Way to through a fun Party!!
Post a Comment