Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The State of our Nation

Well I don't have a whole lot to say about that....Except that, lets hope that this country is still called America in 4 years. I'm not totally anti-Democratic, and maybe there are some things that need to change around here, but lets hope it isn't our country's patriotism that is at stake. This is the land of the free, because of the brave and to live in this country, and especially to lead this country you just have to be passionate about that! That's where it should begin. I hope that we can keep the "American" in America and change the things that need changing to keep this country what is was meant to be. And what so many people have sacrificed to keep.
We just didn't have a whole lot to work with this time around. Well see where we end up. It is history in the making. I just hope it isn't a part of history that we will look back on in the next few decades an wish we could erase. Look at me I'm the "half empty" girl today. That isn't my regular perspective on things.
I guess I need to just sink back into my fictional world of vampires and warewolves so I can recenter my perspective for the next time I check into reality.
See ya later. I'm almost done with Eclipse. :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

What a great way to put it Allie. My hope was (and still is) that whoever won does much less damage than they are capable of doing. :)

Brenda said...

Well said Allie! We need to pray for our nation more than ever now!

Mansell Six said...

I feel the same way!! I better just leave it at that!