

Well today was Bailey's eighth birthday. I cant believe how much and how fast my little kids are growing. She is such a little lady now.
Scott gave her a little fathers blessing and she took it very seriously and even commented later that she felt the spirit during her blessing. I just marvel at how grown up my little girls are getting and how much they pick up on and learn. And I'm not even having to beat it into them!! (not all the time anyway!) Both of the girls learned how to ride two wheelers this week, which is HUGE around here, because up until we moved to this new house they couldn't be paid to get on a bike!
They love their new street and that it is just teeming with kids. There are so many kids on our street on any given day riding bikes, I think we will need to put up traffic signs and paint some stripes on the road, just so we don't have any head on collisions. We have had a few. Scott counted 30 kids out there on Friday night. They come from far and wide to play on our street.
We love it here.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bailey!! What a cute cake, did you bake that yourself Miss Martha? You are so Amazing!! Wish we were there to help celebrate!! Hugs and Loves
Happy birthday Bailey! I can't believe she's eight! I guess that would make sense since she was in Spencer's primary class. :)
Don't you love living on a street where it's all about the kids! I'm with Stacey.. the cake is really cute!
Happy belated Birthday Bailey!!! Allie it's very cool that you are loving your new home/street. It sounds awesome to have lots of kids around. Our street has always felt like a ghost town.
Post a Comment