Well I have decided to come out of my Twilight induced reading frenzy long enough to clean my VERY neglected house. The dust is an inch thick and I think my kids are starting to write "wash me" in the dust, not to mention I have had sickness in my house and always like to sanitize after that. So I guess I better check into reality long enough to clean up. I had finished the second book yesterday morning and had asked a friend for the third. She couldn't find it, so out of curiosity (and a little junkie desperation) I went to the authors website, I had heard some rumors about some lost manuscript. I wanted to see what she had to say. I found the Midnight Sun manuscript..... It was 10:00pm before I finished its 264 pages, but I kept justifying to myself that if I could just get it done last night then I could focus on house work today. I was gearing up for a day of cleaning and my friends little son knocked on my door at 7:00 this morning with the book in hand.
I teased her that she just ruined my day, now I wont get any house work done at all!!!!
My poor husband is probably glad he is out of town, and my kids are LOVING all their freedom. They are running a muck!!!
(just two more books....)
2 comments:
Okay it must be a really good book! I don't know if my house could handle another distraction. :)
What is the deal with midnight sun?? Is there really text out there? Is it worth searching for? I hope you guys are all healthy again and that it didn't put to big of a damper on the holiday.
Post a Comment