Thursday, January 7, 2010

"If happy little blue birds fly, beyond the rainbow, why oh why can't I?"

Here is a movie I made. A small seven minuet summary of 2009.
May we be just as blessed in 2010....
I hope you like it. It was fun to make.

I hope it captures the essence of our year. All of the fun and some of the not so fun. But even with hardships we can see that our lives are so blessed!

I forgot to add my Moms name and Grandmother's name as well as Grandpa Poppy!
Sorry you guys! I have chemo brain.*


*I did some editing and reloaded it, twice, so I think I remembered everyone's names the second time around. (it takes like 30 minuets to get it on there!)


5 comments:

Ambyr said...

I'm in tears! That was awesome. You guys had such a fun year despite the "new diagnosis". Thank you for sharing. I love you.

Rainie said...

Could I be crying any harder, I don't think so. You are amazing, amazing, amazing. Now I have to go explain to my family whats wrong with me:)

Jules said...

Ditto to Ambyr & Rainie! Oh my goodness this turned out beautiful! Yet another talent rears itself. :D Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

amy c said...

Allie, this was so beautiful. it captures life through your eyes- all the little moments and the love you have for everyone. I love you, I love you, I love you...

The Style Sisters said...

Wow Allie that video is amazing! What a talent you have! Just beautiful! Tender, funny, happy, memories. It brought a few tears to my eyes :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such nice comments. You made my day!