Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Second Amateur iMovie

This is our yearly trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. This trip was extra special because our aunt Christine was with us. Most of the captions are our little inside jokes and memories of the trip, but I thought it was worth posting some of the cute pictures of the kids.

I have been working on making small iMovies out of some of the pictures that just sit on my computer. There are files and files full of pictures that I have taken over the years and no one sees them or gets to appreciate the memories that go along with them.
As one of my new "projects" I have committed to organizing and compiling of some of our trips and outings as well as a compilation for each of my children to document their growth.
I think it will be fun for them to watch them and see how they have grown over the years. I know it will be a lot of work and hours sitting on the computer to sort through pictures, but the end product is worth it.

I still want to do a few scrapbooks too, but those also might take on a digital format. My Mac has a program for that. :)

3 comments:

Rainie said...

You go girl!! Have you always had a mac?? I can only dream about one. Lucky you, and your kids are lucky because of all these fun times your preserving for them.

Jules said...

Allie, this turned out amazing! I cracked up at the little animal noises you added. What a fun trip. I loved the pic with the kids and the phone not working.. too cute! Can't wait to see more video masterpieces! <3 ya!

p.s. Hey you should add your "checked out pic" as your fb profile pic or take another one and curl your tongue just a little more. Then we can be twinkies.

Brenda said...

Love the sound effects!! Just too cute for words!