Monday, October 5, 2009

My first amateur MAC iMovie


Here are some more pictures of our trip to Utah. I got a laptop the other day, and I have been spending some of my days in bed messing around with the cool things on it. This little movie was so easy to make and next time, I will try to make it a little more professional. It was super fun. I would like to make a bunch of these so that looking at pictures will be more fun, than just flipping through them on the computer screen. I have done them before on my PC, but the Mac was so user friendly and I figured it out lickety split. A friend showed me the program, and the next time I opened it I just threw this together. I swear the hardest part was picking the music! Thanks Jocie!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

LOVE IT!!!!! So cute!!! I just love the effect that music has when you put them to pictures! Your family is so adorable! It looked like you had such a fun time! I love you Allie <3

jociebills said...

You did good! :o)