
We are having a blast with our friends the Mansell's and wish they could move back to Texas!

The week wouldn't be complete without a girls night out! I don't know who's having more fun on this trip the kids or the moms!

The kids enjoying the pool and "Ariel's Grotto" at the Bills' house!
Such fun memories. We are so fortunate to have such good friends.
5 comments:
What a Blast!! See you next year, same time, same place!!
I'm so glad you guys had fun, even though it was without me. :( BTW you have the same illness as Stacey and Brenda.. the picstoosmall virus. :)
Julie, Julie, Julie....If you weren't viewing these on your phone the pictures would be visible! And if you click on the picture it will fill up the entire screen, Silly!
I am looking at them on my computer silly. When you have a lot in one post I totally understand the small pics. It's just nice to be able to avoid the double click, close, back arrow, and then double click close, back arrow. etc... :P Seriously I'm just giving you a hard time. Your blog posts are soooooo much more entertaining than mine, so who am I to say anything. :)
Post a Comment