Well once again I have mercilessly been sucked into yet another fad. I guess I am just one of the flock. I was given a Twilight book and yes, what they say is true. It sucks you in. I picked it up at 9:00 last night and I swear I didn't put it down until 10:30 and 110 pages later. I had to make myself turn off that light and go to sleep. It truly is a vortex, a black hole that you cant escape from. I am officially hooked.
So as I sink deeper and deeper into this fictional other world, this little blog of my reality might go neglected....
5 comments:
Welcome to the "addicted to twilight" club....Let me know when you need the other books....
Don't you love "escapes" though! I haven't given in and read it yet. Let me know if it's all that and a waffle. hee hee
Allie- You have crumbled!! WOW! The Blog & now the books!! You go GIRL!!!
you might get double comments? I don't know where the other one went! just wanted to say that if we don't hear from you for a few days, all of us twilight addicts will understand. See you on the other side... I see we're also eager to share our books! let me know if you want me to send you the others. It pulls at your heartstrings, doesn't make your brain work too hard, plus Edward is hot! makes for the perfect escape. I'm going to dive into "The Host" on my vacation next week. love you, aim
Yes I'm hopelessly addicted. It feels like a guilty pleasure. I feel guilty for liking it that much.:) I am feeling under the weather today, what a great excuse to finish my book!!! I do need that second book. I can see that life wont continue until I have them read.
Post a Comment